I bet.
I bet Pinnochio is a sick bastard. Maybe after being a real boy, he turned highly lusty as he was sexually deprived before-when he was a wooden block. Or maybe he got sick of his father and decided to do bartop dancing since he was already quite popular. Or maybe he's gay and had an affair with the talking grasshopper.
I bet Cinerella had marriage issues with PrinceCharming. Maybe he loved beans that made him fart a lot and that made Cinerella sick. Or maybe he was an egoistic pig who thought he was superior and dissed her regularly. And it might be Cinerella, she might be fed up of being a woman and decided to use the fortune for a sex change.
I bet Jack grew greedier everyday. Golden eggs and a singing harp would not be enough. Maybe he started to use his money to marry 17women and be a man whore. Or maybe he made a bad move and ate the harp and chicken.
I bet the three little pigs never liked each other. I bet after the wolf died, they would have sibling rivalry and start splitting fortunes. Or maybe, the BigPiggy would start getting stingy and charge his brothers high rent rates, causing his brothers to go broke and end up on streets.
Bottom Line: There is no such thing as a HappilyEverAfter. and sometimes, after wildhappyhigh moments...are down,quiet ones.
I bet Pinnochio is a sick bastard. Maybe after being a real boy, he turned highly lusty as he was sexually deprived before-when he was a wooden block. Or maybe he got sick of his father and decided to do bartop dancing since he was already quite popular. Or maybe he's gay and had an affair with the talking grasshopper.
I bet Cinerella had marriage issues with PrinceCharming. Maybe he loved beans that made him fart a lot and that made Cinerella sick. Or maybe he was an egoistic pig who thought he was superior and dissed her regularly. And it might be Cinerella, she might be fed up of being a woman and decided to use the fortune for a sex change.
I bet Jack grew greedier everyday. Golden eggs and a singing harp would not be enough. Maybe he started to use his money to marry 17women and be a man whore. Or maybe he made a bad move and ate the harp and chicken.
I bet the three little pigs never liked each other. I bet after the wolf died, they would have sibling rivalry and start splitting fortunes. Or maybe, the BigPiggy would start getting stingy and charge his brothers high rent rates, causing his brothers to go broke and end up on streets.
Bottom Line: There is no such thing as a HappilyEverAfter. and sometimes, after wildhappyhigh moments...are down,quiet ones.

<< Home